View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #191
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Uh oh, someone is being far too picky about pitch relevancy. I said not to worry about it. Fun patterns is all that is necessary. Okay, unless the file is obviously trying to be PR and fails miserably. Then I guess you should complain about that. Otherwise, not.
Sorry homez. It's just that.... well it's DF ^_^. It should have at least a fair degree of PR IMO. Ultimately your decision will rule though. However even worse than the PR was the sync. It seemed roughly 1 quarter of a second off at parts. Felt like it (also seemed about that when I slowed it down).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus881 View Post
Add these sims please:
  • In The Presence of Enemies
  • Fatal Tragedy
  • Endless Sacrifice
  • A Change of Seasons

These are my best files. I have in mind to step Meshuggah's I or Metallica's Whiplash.
Stepping anything that GLoVE has already isn't a good idea because they'll be overshadowed and I know they take a while to make. Invest that time elsewhere imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post

Probably not, and even though I'm not a fan of GLoVE's In the Presence of Enemies and IamMe's(is that right?) Fatal Tragedy, I doubt they could be stepped better. I'll take a look at that last one though.
GLoVE's Endless Sacrifice.... would you like to include that? I ephin' love that file!!
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 05-26-2009 at 08:36 PM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote