Old 05-13-2009, 01:24 AM   #130
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzergy View Post
I can be a GFX artist if you need my help. I made my own profile look so use that as an example of my work.(will send other work if needed)
What N.T.M. said.

Oh, and I forgot to post these yesterday. Meaning anything sent today isn't here.

Antimatter - Needs work - I love how some sounds are completely ignored and other steps go to absolutely nothing. My, what a creative way to step! Also, the 1/4 jumps get a little old.

Blank File - Accepted with some tweaks - Measures 119-122 need to be completely different. 154-162 does too. I don't like the 16th streams in the courses either, but I can't think of a better way to step them.

Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle - Rejected - This isn't terrible, though it is completely understepped. I'm just rejecting it for the song choice.

Eradication v2 - Accepted with some tweaks - This doesn't seem any different...

Once in a Lifetime - Accepted with some tweaks - One of the more entertaining DF sims I've played. The cut is terrible though. Make it better. (I am glad it's cut though!!!) NOTE: I'm not accepting any DF sims after this unless they are amazing and flawless.

Spellbound - Rejected - Simply put: uninventive, bland, boring, etc.

When Legends Come to Life v2 - Needs work - Didn't seem much better other than the 12ths.

World's End - Accepted - Wow, I can't believe how well-stepped this is. I feel like I need to accept it. However, I would like to see those 16th jacks in the verses go. I really wish you would stop wasting your stepping abilities on crappy songs. You have a lot of skill.

P.S. Too much power metal.

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote