View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #18
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quit yer bitchin' about the music and step something then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
Alrighty, stepping some stuff for this. Linkin Park is cool with you, right?
Borderline okay. Depends on the song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionomega View Post
Please do some more hardcore stuff, the amount of stuff like Freedom Call was bugging me.
I do agree. I want less power metal in this one. More variety.

Bynary, you can judge. Psycho, so can you. However, first I want to send you both three files and I want you to tell me what you think of them.

Is there anyone else? I think four judges is perfect. Also, anyone else who could do graphics?

Um, yeah, someone also sent me a pack of 16 of their files. That's definitely not okay. I'm not going to play all of those. Instead, why don't you send me a few of your files, the files you consider your best. Oh, and I actually did start playing through your files, but one of them had rolls and made my StepMania crash. That's when I quit. If you would read the rules (specifically the last one) you would see that I said no rolls.

Oh, and let me emphasize again the fact that the files can be released. I don't care if they were uploaded three years ago. If you have anything good, or even if you know of a good file by someone else, submit 'em. Well, I don't mean to submit someone else's file and credit yourself for it.

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote