View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 09:59 AM   #4
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) POSTGAME THREAD

I think it's fair to say that town's general indecisiveness for the two first phases allowed wolves to more or less run the show. Had Round been a townie he would have arguably been town leader for much of the game. No doubt MVP should go to him

Even if the target would have been wrong, Charu should have probably been more heatedly examined for the D0 wagon. Doing so would have spurred conversations and in turn spurred stances to have been examined later and all of that is always good for town. You can tell Roundbox understood this because he literally took steps to discourage it from happening (his "I charge the wagon with the crime of being wrong" post was literally a hand wave to try and get people not to dwell on it)

Inactivity/lackluster posts aside, it was still a good game that for a little while looked like it could have gone either way, and a solid victory for Roundbox and Freezin to have on that stat sheet that SunFan totally keeps updated

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 04-15-2024 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Play City of the Wolves when it releases
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote