View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #117
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

(Coolboyrulez) Master Exploder: Fun file imo, but there are a few things that need attention. Places like that above measure 7 are off. There are some jumps that really could be more pr, but that’s fairly negligible I’m told (especially considering its context). Now regarding those 24ths preceding measure 2. They don’t sound like 24ths or look like 24ths. Why’d you place 24ths there?

(GLoVE) In the Presence of Enemies Part 2: I got GLoVE’s permission to include this file. Incredible chart accuracy exhibited here!

(moches) Roar: Really solid Xoon Minipack file.

I’ve decided to make those minor changes in my ETID file like Sulfer suggested. I’ll do that tomorrow along with more reviews providing time permits.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote