View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #33
pastapiggy
수영 <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pastapiggy
Default Re: The Stepman Test

23 (reasoning included). i really wanted to get kneegrow his files are really good (feldslacht is #1)
1. You want to restep a DDR song cause it's too easy. Rhythm and Police, AA, etc
2. You think a restep of your favorite song will be better cause you know how to step the song perfectly. Lataia, Sepia, Say My Love, Space of Soul, Garden
3. You put in coloured notes in a chart for added flavouring
16. You were exposed to Beatmania through Stepmania. I mostly only play beatmania now
18. You have a USB dancepad so you can play pad files on Stepmania.
23. You have made graphics because you needed some for your simfiles. All of them lmao
25. Your most played simfile is one of your own. Pretty much Lataia and The Five haha
30. You had an SMGroove account.
31. You had an ODI account.
35. You have multiple installations of Stepmania on your computer. 3.9 and 5 even though 5 is trash
37. You know how to use negative BPM gimmicks.
44. You have stepped a DJ Sharpnel or m1dy song.
47. You have made 5 or more simfiles from just one of the above sources (44-46). Too much Sharpnel
49. You stepped a chart within an hour. Chrono Trigger Boss Battle
53. 90% of your WIP folder has songs you haven't begun stepping yet. Too many pop'n and djmax songs
60. You have stepped a file while eating a meal. This was everyday procedure back in 2007
61. You wear headphones while stepping a simfiles.
64. You stepped a song you got from Muzie
65. And it was either Yamajet, onoken or Shiki.
68. You have released a simfiles pack consisting of nothing but your own simfiles. Nobody has this and the thread is buried somewhere on bemanistyle
69. You have stepped a piano piece.
75. You cannot step simfiles if someone else is in the room.
79. You have posted in a NSFW thread on a Stepmania website.