Old 07-23-2022, 03:55 PM   #1269
Spade3000
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade3000
Default Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
What's the output of the song during the results screen, on the right side of the screen?

If it shows any iteration of 'Rank: xxxxx, Last Best: xxxx', then it should be recording scores fine.

If it says Game Mods Enabled, then you have some Game Mod turned on that is not allowing recording of scores. Check your options.

If you are getting an error code, take a screenshot of the results page and post it at https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...orded/view.php and I will handle the score upload.

If it says 'Saved Score Locally', or 'Current Best: xxxxx, xxx-xx-x-x-x-xxxx' then you are playing on an alt engine. FFR will not record those scores, only scores associated with the main game.
So I went in and played it again. Got an FC this time so now it shows as an FC when finished. My rank on the end screen tho is from the time I got an SDG so that is somewhere saved somehow.
I also went to my levelranks in the profile on the website to see if its updated there while im still in-game and its not.
Yes as you can see I am using an older version of the engine because I had problems with the newest one but this is the only song Im having this trouble with which makes me think its something with the song but I dont know.

Screenshots for info:

Spade3000 is offline   Reply With Quote