Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Sulfer already accepted it.He told me just to fix the stuff u mentioned
Very well. He's top judge. His call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
i added an index friendlier version to the one i sent you. guess i'll resubmit then
Awesome. I'll check it out after work tomorrow. Dunnow what happened there. Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1nzoK View Post
My Prison Born fix 666 should be in there, that's the version which is test-worthy, dunno if you have many files that you haven't reviewed but just checking
I musta missed it. I think there are several files actually that I've yet to review. Sorry for taking so long. I appreciate your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus881 View Post
As I have seen, you're very strict about syncing. I'll play the simfile to find the errors, it's the best way in my opinion.
At least, 5 first minutes are well synced. I checked that with DDReam and no great problems with that.
But the simile’s rejection was predetermined due to song choice (even with the cut). It’s not a bad song… just a bad song for stepmania. Try to pick something more interesting. It doesn’t have to be long. I personally would accept a file length like Classical Guitar Solo if it’s interesting/fun enough.

*edit* This is not to imply that I didn't look into the file anyways. I always spend a fair amount of time going through stuff.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 06-15-2009 at 01:53 AM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote