View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #4
RE_Alioth2
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to RE_Alioth2
Default Re: have a good christmas

I vowed I would never post here again, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you committed suicide, despite how awful we act towards one another. I admit I was pretty irritating and unbearable to deal with, but seriously...don't commit or attempt suicide because I've been down that road and the results were god awful. I was hospitalized, almost admitted into a psychiatric ward, and I probably would have never seen the light of day again. I'm sorry for the way I have treated you and god damn if I could take back every hurtful thing I did to everyone, damn right I would! Just please...don't commit suicide man you have many people in this world that love and accept you for who you are. Hell...I always liked you as a person, and I never had any long-term problems with you, despite any of the shit I conjured up in the past.

I'm on Skype and if you need to talk to anyone, talk to me. I don't care if you verbally abused me for all the shitty things I've done, just please...don't do it...
RE_Alioth2 is offline   Reply With Quote