View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #154
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Bynary: Sounds great.

syzergy: You can, but I just want to see an example of StepMania graphics you've made. If you haven't made any then I can give you a song to make them to.

Joe: I'm still waiting for other judges to give me their thoughts. However, there are a few files which are definitely accepted. I'll just update the first post now...

icontrolyourworld: Okay, thanks for telling me.

I guess there was some good stuff in the inbox.

Blank File v2 - Accepted - Good enough. P.S. I demand you to make Don't Say a Word into a playable file, kthnx.

Doomsday - Good... - I already planned on throwing my file of this into the pack. Yours is definitely more accurate, but I still like mine. Additionally, mine is (mostly) index freindly and has decent graphics while this doesn't. Still, I don't want to simply reject this for the sake of wanting to put my file in, so I demand to combine my chart and graphics with your chart and sync. I'd also like to point out an easily noticeable error in measure 54 that should be fixed. Lastly, why on earth is it censored where it should say "****ed up"?

Every Time I Die - Yes - Sexy.

In the Presence of Enemies Part II - Nope - Despite the fact that I wouldn't mind having a few GLoVE files in this pack, I'm not putting this in. ODI2 is anything but an obscure pack. Besides, this is actually my least favorite of his Dream Theater files.

Once in a Lifetime v2 - What? - You didn't do anything to the cut. I don't think I care anymore though. Wait to see what the other judges say.

Will the Sun Rise - Accepted - This makes a nice index file. The other judges needn't judge this.

I'm not getting enough links to files by other people.

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote