View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 01:27 PM   #28
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TORRENT ORiGINALS

I'm glad you replied. We share a lot more sentiments than I thought. Whether it was fair for me to review these files since they are probably mostly old or not, I came into this pack actually with the thought that I could learn something new from how you make simfiles. While it is vastly different from just about anything I've made, I only learned that I did not like them and that's fair I think. I'm a man of my word and when I say if you purposely exclude yourself from playing a pack or someones files you are missing out on what stepmania has to offer.

You're not proud of your old files, I'm not proud of my old files, whether we ever got "good" at making simfiles is completely subjective. I do however make my simfiles for myself also, otherwise it would feel a lot like a tremendous waste of time and I would have stopped a long time ago. The review and this are not intended to compare your files to mine. It does bother me though when I see a trollish message from choof saying icyworld files are bad, I don't want to be a rival to you but I did want to see where you are coming from to say that. If you have another pack you deem good, small or large, please send it to me I'd like to see what I'm missing out on. I'll review that too if you want.
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote