View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 10:52 AM   #26
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TORRENT ORiGINALS

I originally released torrent originals as a way of closure; I wanted to get away from the name "torrent" and start making myself up as "choof" because I like this name way more than torrent. it's been my nickname for years irl.

I wouldn't play the unfinished charts for scores. I think the main reason why I released them as unfinished in the first place was so people could potentially look at them and see interesting ideas. they're there for you to look at if you would like to. like I said though, I should have noted which ones are unfinished. but oh well. at this point I doubt people are going to actually play charts from this pack outside of the ones they're familiar with, so there's practically no reason to note the unfinished ones.

altho I have been thinking about doing a review post much like icy's. I think I can be objective in reviewing my older shit.

people enjoy different things. I think robotomy is fucking awful but it's apparently one of mina's favorite charts. I think bf2014 is old and outdated, but FFR accepted it and it was a community favorite for a while. people still play it. likewise, I think fast fissure is sick but I haven't seen anyone aside from kraezymann play it, and that was after I said "wher scores."

Last edited by choof; 11-17-2016 at 10:54 AM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote