View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #179
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Sulfer you gotta update the OP with all the accepted files. There are quite a few now. If you feel comfortable with it you can even PM me your PW and I’ll do it myself. I’d obviously understand though if you wouldn’t want to.

Sorry for not reviewing all of the new submissions. I had a graphics request that I couldn’t postpone anymore. Didn’t want to be rude.

(Joe D) Once in a Lifetime: Initially I thought this might be alright with the exception of a few blatant errors. However after measure 124 the file’s quality declined rapidly. Seemed like everything from then on was painfully out of sync. And the main solo (the heart and only real reason for playing a DF file) was riddled with PR and sync errors. Some superfluous notes, and others missed. Even the most rudimentary PR patterns were neglected. Sorry, homie.

Oh, and how’d you miss those 24ths preceding those holds in the intro? Yet you used 16th 200 BPM minijacks?

(who_cares973) Doomsday: Yes!! Fun file. Didn’t bother checking the sync. It felt fine and I know your files.

(Joe D) Blazing Hate: Damn son, this file needs PR. Also, the offset is incorrect. Might get accepted if those things are fixed. Possibly others required too.

(Dog_E) No One Wins: Terrible song choice. Some stuff’s outta sync too. Also lacked difficulty consistency.

(OMEGAspike) Antimatter: What’s with all the poor song selections? This is an easy arbitrary jump file with some missed notes. Didn’t bother to look any further into the solo.

(Dog_E) Father Time: I’ll have to look into this in more detail later. From simply playing it I can tell that it lacks PR, is a very mediocre song choice (at best), and there are some missed notes.

Also, a lot of the songs could be improved infinitely regarding their stepping potential if they were only cut!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
really depends on the song. i stepped doomsday in 3 hours including syncing
I'm impressed.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 05-26-2009 at 12:41 AM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote