View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:11 AM   #173
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

My internet is finally back!! Setting everything up was a bitch.

My sister has to get on now to do some homework, but I should be able to review some files later tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld View Post
N.T.M. Just gave me a call, and he can't judge any songs for a couple of days, because his internet box died. And he wanted me to come here and post telling the other judges about this.
Thanks, bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post

In the Presence of Enemies Part II - Nope - Despite the fact that I wouldn't mind having a few GLoVE files in this pack, I'm not putting this in. ODI2 is anything but an obscure pack. Besides, this is actually my least favorite of his Dream Theater files.
Ah, yes. Fair enough. Any suggestions as far as DT files of his you'd like to include? I love his DT files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bob View Post
i don't remember if i posted in this thread (lmao wow) but if you need some more people to make gfx, i can help
Bob here always makes amazing stuff!! I'd definitely include him as an artist for this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post

born of osiris is hard to sync -.- but expect abstract art eventually
That reminds me: I spent about.... oh 10 hours stepping a file less than 2 minutes long for Xoon Mini 3. Just submitted it. It took WAYYYYY too long.

Oh and I've got a couple unreleased metal files for this on the way. Just gotta touch up a few things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzergy View Post
Learn to read?
No disrespect was intended, however, your post here isn't gonna make the previous one seem any less silly =P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Holy hell.All there are here are bamds people have bearly heard of OMG.Can anyone tell me the current list for the pack(If the list isnt a surprise).And yes that means u Sulfer
So it looks like you needed help correcting some files? Would you like me to go into some errors that Sulfer was most likely referring to? Which songs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Accepted Files:
PENDING
Sulfer you should update the list imo.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 05-22-2009 at 12:52 AM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote