View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #165
Joe D
FFR Player

Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Figure out how to fix Blazing Hate yourself. I deleted the file when I rejected it, and even if I did still have it, it's not my job to tell you how to fix it. Now, maybe if I saw some real potential in the file I would, but I don't.

Don't give me any Kang files, or Skor, or Dukamok. I already possess or have played all of their files. I want stuff that isn't 2+ years old.

Now then, if you keep being so obnoxious, I'm going to block you. As much as I (sort of) appreciate your earnest attitude, I'd prefer if you would quite down. That includes my profile.
OOOOpsy.Im sorry.I sent those files already my bad.I sent u a fixed Blazing Hate already but I dont know if its correct.Along with another of my files too c if it gets accepted.
-
Soory for being picky though.I only get into stepmania on weekends and I expect to fix anything wrong with files and junk on that same weekend.
-
All I can c in "good" these days is your files and NTMs files.I sent those files as suggestions for the pack.I didnt know u had them

Last edited by Joe D; 05-17-2009 at 05:05 PM..
Joe D is offline   Reply With Quote