View Single Post
Old 03-6-2024, 09:13 PM   #23
Andromena_M31
FFR Player

Default Re: I have no idea how to title this

This will probebly be one of my last messages on this thread. I have now realized how homophobic my religon is. I always thought that they were wern't homophobic because
1. they said that they wern't homophobic
2. they were subtel with the homophobia
3. I've been in the religon for my whole life so I never questioned it

To be honest, I think realizing this has made me feel better. I always thought that questioning religon was a bad thing, so when I found out that I was not a straight male I thought I was a monster. And I thought that burying my feelings and seeing the LGBTQ+ community through religious glasses would help become more "better" (When I say "Better" I mean better for the religon) but it didn't. But I see clearly now, more clearly then ever before. I'm not a monster nor demon for existing. I just dont belong in that religon, its not for me.

I still have to be in it until I move out and get a stable support system outside my family. (not saying my family is bad, they would probably be ok with it after a couple months. it's just that I dont want to be with them in those inbetween monthes) But this has made my thinking way better. Im not ashamed to be gay or trans now.

Last edited by Andromena_M31; 03-6-2024 at 09:17 PM..
Andromena_M31 is offline   Reply With Quote