Old 05-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #213
sp1nzoK
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to sp1nzoK
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.T.M. View Post
Nice! I'll check it out later. And when you said 24th notes, do you mean like semiaudible middle notes? Also if you're gonna have 24th streams at 260 BPM you autta make an additional chart if difficulty consistency becomes an issue (determined by the length of the stream).
Well I'm seeing how BluearrowII does on it seeing he's pretty pro in SM, it's hard file and meant to be hard but not like it's full file with those parts and also it's not straight 24ht stream or jumpstream I'll try to describe it below:

X = 4th note
e = 8th note
(empty) = empty space
o = 24th note

rows with 24th note increments (the parts with these are 1-2measures long)

x---
--o-
----
-e-e
o---
----
-x--
--o-
----
ee--
---o

(and so on)

The 24ths are audible snarehits. Possibly I could just take the jumps out and keep it as PR guitar instead of adding bassdrums as jumps, or taking off the 24ths, or make watered down chart but it's meant to be a hard file and people usually go for the hardest difficulty for whatever reason so yeah

My own speculation is that the file might be fun for pro players and might be unfun for less pro players, still as scoring file or practice file for fast-ish jumpstream/trills/other stuff prolly for both

Last edited by sp1nzoK; 05-29-2009 at 04:07 PM..
sp1nzoK is offline   Reply With Quote