View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 02:44 AM   #276
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
did you guys not get my abstract art file ?_?
No, it wasn't in there. I remember you saying you sent it too. I figured that perhaps you decided not to send it last-minute. I still have the file you sent me via IM though. I liked it. I just wasn't sure if you were still submitting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus881 View Post
I have just finished "The Shattered Fortress", but I fear that it's offsync.

PD: Also, DDReam studio doesn't manage very well the pauses, when I open the sim with DDream, red and blue arrows after the pause (where there is the unison, more problems) mess over and turn into 48ths!!
Yeah pauses cause issues with that program.

*edit* And dude the sync just has to be sufficient. Even some of GLoVE's best files are off by quite a bit in places. Within 5 ms is ideal IMO, however, it's not like "OMG you exceeded that-automatic rejection".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
OMG FInally.I fixed those 24th a loooong time ago but Ill chek the other things u mentioned when I have the time
lol Took me long enough, huh? But again, those are only a few of the errors just to serve as examples. Errors like that are present throughout the file so correcting it wouldn't be any simple fix. Sulfer's the "supreme judge" here though. If he decides it's sufficient, then it's accepted. Simple as that.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 06-14-2009 at 02:51 AM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote