View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 PM   #23
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
I love your Simfiles. I need to download the new ones and some others that were not included in the pack. God Knows, Lost my Music, Eureka seveN, Fate/stay Night 2nd OP, Ouran High OP + ED, School Rumble, Paradise Kiss and Utawarerumono OP are my favorites.
^.^ glad you liked it.

Once release 10 simfiles, add another pack with all the recent one from 51-75 simfiles I made... ATM 65 simfiles.
-Won't be 50 since, all the new simfiles I release are like 20-30ish Megabyte

So these I'm working currently...

Otaku's Dream 2nd Anime Mix

1. Kanon ~Remake~ Opening
2. Kanon ~Remake~ Ending
3. Chocotto Sister Opening
4. Chocottle Sister Ending
5. Onegai Teacher AMV -Snow Angel- (Long Version)
6. Sumomo mo Momo mo Opening

Others ones...

7. Tactical Roar Opening
8. Welcome to the NHK! 2nd Ending
9. Otome wa Boku/Onee Sama ni Koi****eru Ending (I guess its censored, lol!)
10. D.Gray-man Opening

- I guess they'll be the 10 simfiles that will filled maybe?

They are others.. like

Welcome to the NHK! 1st Ending...
Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitouju PS2 Opening <- Part Otaku's Dream Video Game Mix (If it still alive..)
Many of my old simfiles from Bemanistyle v6.0 days for version2s are possibility.

-.- now, I need some motivation on making all of these... hehe! make simfiles very wahh.. (especially with video, lyrical timing and so-so graphic finding and creating)

- Man, I have been doing this for like 3 years (first release of simfile is like Nov 25th 2003? or was March of 2003?) is like nothing gone by, hehe!

Also Rebirth, I'm still thinking or rather waiting for your decision on a song to make... So many to choose from -.-

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 11-16-2006 at 12:39 PM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote