View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #32
Hr2
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Hr2 Send a message via MSN to Hr2
Default Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon
I'm happy and have money. Win win.

Those scores are bad, sorry man, but keep playing songs like that, playing on harder songs is a faster way to improve because you're forcing yourself to get better faster.

Try getting some packs like the KBMP, VGMP etc and play all the files in those, there are some easier files.
Do you have the same thing that I have that makes you euphoric every once and a while? When I say euphoric, I mean ****ing ecstatic. Not quantifiable by many real life experiences (maybe drugs or extremely huge accomplishments), better than an orgasm and it can last for a few days sometimes. It opens you up, removes your inhibition like 2 or 3 beers, but not like 7-8, and keeps your mind straight while it occurs.

If you have this too, I'd really like to talk to you because apparently this doesn't happen to anyone. My dad says it happens to him once and a while, but very rarely and not to the extent that it happens to me.

ps shadowgod i'm going up to canada in a week or so we should hang out
pps i'm just kidding but i am going to oakville you may have heard of it, it is near mississaugua.

Last edited by Hr2; 07-25-2006 at 05:34 PM..
Hr2 is offline   Reply With Quote