View Single Post
Old 05-4-2024, 01:13 PM   #6
_choof
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: gauging interest in a series on charting

releasing them all at once is the goal, but it'll definitely be more than three videos, I'll know more precisely once I start writing scripts and whatnot. sync could be one video, or it could be two if I want to make separate videos for syncing in av versus syncing in ddream, etc etc. some of the basics can definitely be condensed into single videos and still be digestible, more advanced stuff might need to have their own videos. like I mentioned, I'll primarily be using cosmovibe's guide to help with the series. I probably should have linked cosmovibe's guide in the original post lol, updated

that said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru View Post
Getting new people into charting has always been a challenge. I think a video series that includes a basic overview of AV and covers basic charting concepts could be very important to drawing people in.

I'd definitely start with some basic navigation of AV. I'd love to see a version of Etienne's How to use Etterna but for AV.
I'll do this as practice to see what putting effort into making a good video actually requires. that arrowvortex vid I posted recently was entirely off the cuff and I basically just recorded takes until I had one I liked. if this series is actually going to be beneficial I should probably learn how to properly edit

Last edited by _choof; 05-4-2024 at 01:16 PM..
_choof is offline   Reply With Quote