View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 05:20 PM   #461
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Haze seems towny still to me

I didn't really get what what they meant about the CC stuff at first but after re-reading I think I kinda get it

I feel like the best play here is to look at roundbox's top pick which is Zenith. Or clearing Xel's wagon (FMPOV) which would be leetic

After ISOing Zenith I don't see much that stands out from yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
honestly I just need a question asked, does a wolf try to get ahead and be center of attention? Is that too risky for a turbo and of this size? You and leetic fit this, and if I had to choose who I'm putting in my circle I feel better going with you right now.
The main thing would be this post which a few people have already pointed out. I don't really get the logic personally. He did not offer a whole lot in terms of investigation or anything like that either and was mostly posting about being lost or unsure of things

As for today, Zenith seems quite defensive and seems like he is more interested in saving his own appearances than on finding out who the wolf is. I get that forcing a seer claim and then mislynching and losing the seer is bad. Definitely not good. But the way he is reacting seems a bit over the top, in a way that doesn't seek any revenge for what happened.... I don't know how to explain it very well. He seems mad but unwilling to take action about this anger, if that makes sense
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote