View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 03:39 PM   #35
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: With how many keys did you start off your VSRG (rhythm games) journey?

Oh wow, great timing! I come on this site 3-4 times a year to check up on stuff!

I started off with DDR for a couple years when I was 12 and then switch to FFR up until the long website crash back over a decade ago. (I forgot what exact year that was).

Then I switched to playing Stepmania at 4k for a couple more years but then I grew tired of playing the same charts over and over again. So then I ended up switching to learning how to make my own step charts and fell in love with it for years.

I eventually got good enough to be able to make my own simfile packs. Most popular ones being the Rebound Dump Collection Pack Series 1 and 2 in which I believe greatly helped modernize how dump files are made today.

Then I switched to OSU for a few more years after that and quit at around mid 2016. About 8 years ago.

I have not really played much games after that as I decided to greatly turn my life around. I have never been happier~

However, every so often, I think to myself if I should ever come back randomly and decide to finish RDCP 3. It's a fun thought I have to have in my mind hehe
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote