View Single Post
Old 10-9-2023, 02:17 AM   #2
EppuJoloZ
Resident Goat
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Question for creators

I've been making music and videos for around 6 years now.

There are times when I think that everything I do is trash, and I have no talent whatsoever, and there are times when I think I am actually doing something good. What has helped me the most is to just embrace the fact that you don't always make absolute bangers and that you always learn new things that do make your new stuff stand out more than your old stuff.

And that has kinda improved my ability to deal with those times when I think everything's trash. I look at my old stuff with the perspective of "wow I have improved quite a lot from here" and that kinda makes me appreciate my older works more. I used to really not like any of my old stuff, and cringe every time I see/hear one of those. But now, with that mindset, I can tolerate my old stuff way better, and sometimes motivate me to push my current projects forward. Also the feedback I get from friends is important, as it tells me I'm doing something right and it also motivates me. That also makes it easier to bounce back from the bottom

I can fully understand how you feel right now, but I can also say that you are very good at what you're doing, I like your music and your style! Also if you ever wanna discuss anything about music, just HMU on Discord, I love nerding and discussing about stuff that I am passionate about :P
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
finland doesnt exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I take your Dance Praise and raise it a Guitar Praise

Last edited by EppuJoloZ; 10-9-2023 at 02:22 AM..
EppuJoloZ is offline   Reply With Quote