View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 10:58 AM   #455
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Permissions List and Information v8

MYUKKE. limited permissions via email. Songs published on their YouTube channel that don't have "for XXX" in the title are eligible. Songs with the "from XXX" title are usable.

A list was provided at the time of permission get to browse what is usable right now, but more could potentially be added to this as time goes on based on the permission get.

Code:
- OCO LIMBO
- Zidanda Step
- GENEREiD
- OTTAMA GAZER
- YUMEND
- WE LOVE MYUKKE. EP
  - Boudica
  - Macropolis
  - BUNA☆SYNERGY!!!
  - FULi AUTO BUSTER
  - FULi AUTO BUSTER (FULi Ver)
- The 89's Momentum
- OCCHOCO-REST-LESS
- Ginevra
- FULi AUTO SHOOTER
- Kalis Mind
- Bestest Frenemy!
- WE LOVE MYUKKE. EP Vol.2
  - TTTTTONE
  - Salmon It Up!
  - DONBRA COBRA
  - VOXAGE
  - ROAD to 773H
  - Inga WooHoo!!!
  - Liturn to the Days
- 353 not true
- Light Into Scheelite
- Fortuna for Tuna
- AKKERA-COUNTRY-BOY
- alamo de parture
- Anti Safety Zone

I was asked to do this permission get by Velocity so I'm not fully acquainted on the genre of content they are proficient in, but I do know they are extremely popular both on Osu! and Spotify. I'll copy-paste the Osu! Featured Artist tab for more info on it.

Quote:
Hailing from the land of the rising sun, MYUKKE. is a Japanese producer with a knack for the peak rhythm-game sound. SOUND VOLTEX, Cytus II, Arcaea, and a whole bunch of other titles have picked up a number of his tracks in recent times, showcasing his mastery of reconstructing vocal samples with distinctively high intensity.

Mappers striving for complicated chaos will undoubtedly be satisfied with MYUKKE.'s library. His songs are an electronic mix of upbeat vibes and elaborate beats, perfect for creators aiming for a challenge.

Official Website | YouTube | Bandcamp | SoundCloud | Spotify | Twitter

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-16-2023 at 10:59 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote