Old 05-10-2023, 03:06 PM   #28
MarcusHawkins
Constantly Improving!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MarcusHawkins
Default Re: how's life been guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
why are you getting an mba specifically? i'm also doing (nearly) all of my master's online which is GREAT
as for the noise thing if it's something that can be addressed I'd speak with your housemates about it. better than eventually hating them eh?
To preface, I found that in order to thrive in today's society in music, I need to supplement it with business skills; music and business are becoming more and more intertwined.

Specifically, I'm pursuing the program to gain the skills needed to pursue my vision; founding an ensemble that fosters a genre of percussion and choir music. I'm doing this online to save money, and have the flexibility to also continue performing with several musical ensembles.

The noise thing really isn't all that bad, even though I get annoyed, I do get my peace most of the time, and I'm finding my earplugs are a great solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Medley View Post

This man is three months too early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
what the fuck marcus lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Best Newbie
1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

Up And Coming FFRer
2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3
MarcusHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote