View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 11:45 AM   #60
Janko2000
♪ Expert Arrow Killer ♪
FFR Veteran

Post Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Q: Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

A: My first game was Guitar Hero on my 1st touchscreen mobile phone ~10 years ago when i fell in love too with rhythmic games. Since then I have played a lot of rhythm games on various platforms, for example: Guitar Flash on FB gameroom, SCGMD4 on kongregate.com website, Piano Tiles 2 and lot of guitar games on mobile. I think I stuck there, because I wanted to see my tapping skill improvements and statistic, how many songs can I FC and AAA and many songs to play in one place.

Q: What is the story behind your username?

A: my first name + my year of birth = my Janko2000 username -> end of "story"

Q: Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

A: The biggest impact on me had WirryWoo and his FFR Self-Improvement Tournament 2 years ago when I improved 48 of my top 100 song scores in a month.

Q: What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)

A: my 3 ideas:
1. Release FFR on steam - I know is harder to do it and maybe expensive but I think it would help the community grow faster and find FFR more easier.
2. FFR monthly competitions for example: First 3 players with most arrows smashed in a month win physical prizes example: special gold/silver/bronze monthly token and/or keyboard.
3. Songs practice mode to start where you want and master your song part which cannot play well.
Janko2000 is offline   Reply With Quote