View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 09:47 PM   #54
QwertyVibin
Reverse procrastinator
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
- I joined FFR because of one of Tokaku's videos about VSRG. And back then, I really hate long notes for some reason, so seeing FFR that doesn't have long notes and the health bar ain't strict like Osu Mania makes me stick around more than other 4K rhythm games.

What is the story behind your username?
- My original username was supposed to be "AndrewYT2004", waaaay back in 2014 or 2015. But due to how lame that was, I decided to change something else. Since I had no idea what will be my online username, I looked at my keyboard and hey the word "Qwerty" is visible, and I like making games, so Qwerty it is. The term "Vibin" is just something random for FFR. At first, I don't think I will really be into this game due to how old it is and maybe there is no active community, so I made this account for fun. But, after I joined the discord server, I realized that FFR is still being alive and well. Too bad I can't change my username to "QwertyAndrew" but I don't mind that lol.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
- There is no specific user that makes a significant impact on me (as I think I'm one of the few Vietnamese players here on this site), but if I really have to pick, that would be Jade5_, NotSpiralingEnough, and kmay.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?
- For the website, it would be great if it is modernized. But if not, that's alright, because I like the retro aesthetic. For the game itself, there is nothing much to complain about it actually, however it would be great if the replay system is more accurate.
QwertyVibin is offline   Reply With Quote