View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 01:13 PM   #51
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

Played a lot of DDR as a kid, eventually got it for the xbox as a gift but the soft pads were awful so I ended up just playing with the ABXY buttons on a controller. That led to just looking for an online version of the game, finding FFR through Kongregate though that version didn't work so I ended up making an account on this actual site itself. Game and community are great to where even if I don't play nearly as much 11 years later I'm still here whether it's just to check the forums/maybe play a game of TWG or make some more stepfiles.

What is the story behind your username?

First account was simply my full name which was dumb. Swapped my GT and tokens over to this current account which was just a combination of 'radiant' + 'gradient' thinking I was clever lol

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?

Team Blaze - First real group of people online I had any involvement with, led to me being a bit more open with myself and talkative
Khenra & Popsicle3000 - two closest rivals I had throughout D3-D5 skillrange
Charu - Met through joining Team Blaze and after talking with them for several years started an online long-distance relationship. Several years ago I made the move out to live with him and here we are, he's the best boyfriend ever and I don't think I'd be where I am now if it wasn't for meeting him through this community <3

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?

Really just want replays working on the site again so we don't need to copy codes from the site and paste into a separate window on the game client to look at other players' scores. Also being to play modded extra files on the main game like TWWW or Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Super] rather than just on the April Fool's client.

Last edited by Gradiant; 12-20-2022 at 01:27 PM..
Gradiant is offline   Reply With Quote