View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 01:58 AM   #49
Toxicity783
The Breadwinner
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around? While bored out of my mind in high school, stuck with nothing but the $150 chromebooks the district gave to every student, I randomly wondered if there was such a thing as a half-decent online rhythm game and landed here. Upon trying to branch out to other X-key games, I discovered the horrendous concept of releasing a sustain within a timing window, and immediately rushed back to this game and its complete lack of sustains and haven't looked back since.

What is the story behind your username? I'm just a prick, to be honest. 783 has no significance to me whatsoever, I randomly landed on it when making a minecraft username in 2013 and have stuck with it since for no reason in particular.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? I've never been the type to idolize in general, and I've genuinely never had a proper conversation with anyone in this community. The closest thing I've ever had to a rival was rsr2 during the OT15 D3 Top 8 tiebreaker, in which we traded PBs back and forth up to the last hour, with plenty of twitch chat trash talk. Good times.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? HIT. SOUNDS. Seriously, you do not realize how much of a difference a tiny little thump can make in your perception of accuracy until you try a game that has it. The importance of being able to hear in real time whether you're early or late cannot be understated.

Last edited by Toxicity783; 12-20-2022 at 02:13 AM..
Toxicity783 is offline   Reply With Quote