View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 02:49 PM   #45
justin
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

Friend showed it to me, loved being a part of the community and enjoyed the game. Now it's mostly just nostalgia I guess? not really sure but I like being around still.

What is the story behind your username?

Early usernames for me were justin_ator, moved to justin as I prefer that. It's... my name, who would have guessed.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?

It's changed a lot over the years, I've had a lot of impact from staff that I interacted with and looked up to, and a lot of friends that I made along the way over the years. I met funmonkey54 on here and we're good IRL friends at this stage so I have FFR to thank for that probably. So many different 'why' explanations, depending on the person. Ha...

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)

I've had a lot of ideas over time that I was really interested in seeing come through, some have and some haven't. I think a more mobile-friendly approach to stats viewing, and tourney standings would be ideal. The main engine to have file import like the AF engine did. I would love to see the Raw Goods Counter work I did released too - I know lots of folks would find that quite useful as well.