View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 12:49 AM   #43
Ultimate Mike7
Bloo Boi!
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

>Back as a young lad, i was really into the DDR machines at almost any arcade i went to and would always spend most of my time watching other (much better) players play it and be in awe of their speed, eventually i would play myself and have a grand ol time playing it with my friends. Then i wondered if it was possible to play it at home since getting a giant DDR machine in my own household was out of the question. Come a few months later i noticed whenever i came over to my uncles place his friend would sometimes come over and play this game called FlashFlashRevolution if you ever heard of it. It was what i always wanted as i went home and tried to find this game that my uncles friend played on the computer (I didn't know how to spell revolution back then... whoops!). Obviously; I stick around because any kinda rhythm game (mostly DDR and FFR) will always hold a special place in my heart. Oh and of course due to my shy nature. Meeting the great friends i've made on this website.

What is the story behind your username?

>I bounced between a bunch of accounts with much cringier names (That i will NOT list here.) than my current one and ultimately stuck with this as i was never good with online usernames for anything for that matter. Something something Mike is my name and 7 is a lucky number despite me being super unlucky; and Ultimate just being a cool sounding noun before my name. I have a much better online alias now but may as well stick with what my young dumb brain decided with all that time ago.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

>All the credit goes to my uncle's friend as i would have never started my journey that i have now if i didn't see him play this game. But other than that, i guess (at the time) a bunch of high ranked players that i have now surpassed.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)

>Honestly? Run it back with those riddle normal token unlocks!