View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:34 PM   #11
QueenAshy
Banned

Default I could potentially be able to play this game again soon!

Yeah, so my computer broke, but the squaretrade claim is already filed, and they’ve got back to me, so it’s only a matter of time before it gets fixed. I know some people were a bit worried when I said that my GF had fallen off the bed onto my computer, and I’d like to let them all know that it’s not the worst.

Anyway, I have yet another appointment with pp. I called them yesterday, and they initially told me “you’re not ready for an appointment for another month.” Me, being sick and feeling terrible from low estrogen, replied with “my dose is not doing what it should be. My dysphoria is getting worse than it should be, I’m feeling depressed, and I have no way to fix my fatigue from low E. My STARTING DOSE HASN’T EVER BEEN CHANGED, and i was supposed to get my levels and get it switched 2 months ago. An appointment IS necessary.”

The receptionist I guess understood, and she said “we have an appointment available on Monday at 10:30 (I usually wake up at 14:30, this is gonna be a bit hard to make”, and I took it, because beggars can’t be choosers.

Hopefully, with my new E dose, if I get a new E dose, I can actually start to recover my stamina, and if my computer isn’t replaced by then, I could start playing malody mobile in the mean time to help recuperate, maybe by starting with easy taiko songs.

To be honest, I’m kind of excited, but I’m not getting my hopes up too much, as they very well could waste my time and not change my prescription like they did before. I really really hope that they raise my E dose to the proper levels. I want my stamina back, and I want to start playing this game again…
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote