View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 03:49 AM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default I think it’s not RSI now, but fatigue from low estrogen.

Sooo… I used to have a good bit of stamina. I could play somewhat taxing maps in taiko, and I had pretty good stream stamina. But now, I have barely any of the stamina that I used to and even 180 1/4 drains me quick and I end off with a D.
I used to have some muscle in my arm from, well… you know what (I cant even do that to other people for that long these days). It wasn’t much, but combine that with a lot of streaming and mania gameplay, and it made it possible to have such stamina.
But now, ever since HRT has truly started to take hold (and I’d assume a little less gameplay contributed as well), I’ve had less stamina. I can’t even hold a mouse for very long. I’m not sure how to fix this, or how to go about bringing my former stamina back…
I do have a video of me streaming euphoria somewhere, just to prove that in 2017, I could stream properly. And I do have a dash hopes video from May of this year as well, as well as maybe some other replays on my dead account.
I could appreciate any advice here. I need some help bringing my arm/finger muscles back to speed…

Edit: guess I’ll revive this thread since I got temp banned. Don’t want it to happen again.

So, after some deliberation, it is likely not rsi, but rather fatigue from low estrogen. I know this because it isn’t one specific motion that lacks stamina / hurts, but it’s more like everything to do with my body. I can barely even run anymore. I sincerely hope that the injections help me out a little bit.

Edit 2: injected with estrogen. I feel a little bit more excited, we’ll see how it goes :3

Last edited by QueenAshy; 11-13-2018 at 06:40 PM..
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote