View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 11:42 PM   #14
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: In this thread we discuss animes desu

Middie, I will definitely check out Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. It looked perhaps a little too moe for me, but then again Interviews did too and it turned out great so I'll give it a shot.

I'm gonna be honest, big lists with no explanations don't help me that much. That said, from Rapta's giant list...
- One Punch Man I've watched several YouTube clips and it seems well-done and interesting, but maybe not my style. Pretty fun premise, for sure. I bet the writer has a lot of fun.
- I watched the ending several episodes of Parasyte because my friends were watching them. It was a very cool anime but given the ending was spoiled for me, I'm not really that interested to watch the beginning :/
- Attack On Titan is not my style at all. Great music, though.
- One of my friends is straight up obsessed with Sword Art Online. He tried to get me to watch it and honestly, I hated it. Kirito is insufferable and the plot wasn't going anywhere.
- Magi seemed pretty cool. I've stepped several songs from its OST (and I watched several YouTube clips in the process, and found them interesting) so I suppose I should at least watch a few episodes lmao

Another one of my friends recommended Durarara!! and while the characters all seemed really interesting, the pacing was so bad and the storytelling style didn't work for me.

I mostly like interesting, competent characters with complex motivations. I can't stand characters who are one-dimensional, especially those whose sole role is to be clueless and dumb aka every harem protagonist. I don't know, maybe I'm too picky or something.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 01-15-2018 at 11:46 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote