View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 04:49 AM   #40
DarkZtar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Opinion on 255 BPM 32nds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximemoring View Post
Why do you think I came here with a question? Because I've got everything figured out? Do you seriously think not answering the question and instead analyzing me is going to help anything?

I came here for some insight, not to know whether or not you think I'm "ready" to make the file. That just sounds elitist.
I didn't feel the need to answer the question because several people before me pointed out your viable options. Even after the initial question, I gave you some advice. You then post a video later on of the file showing that you chose to not heed any of said options or advice. Not sure what you expect people to conclude from that. And with regards to your usage of the forum as a resource, yes it is a good place for insight, but there is kind of an understanding that you should have a good grasp of all the basics before you go hard with a 105+ file. Frankly I don't care whether you want to know whether you're ready or not, I said that in the interest of trying to get it through your head that it is probably in your best interest to take a step back and get a grasp of things so that you produce a better file when all is said and done. You're responding as if I'm antagonizing you and daring you to fail but as a fellow stepartist, judge, and someone that wants to see more hard files get into the game, I honestly want you to succeed. Going forward with making a file that you're likely not ready for isn't the fastest way to improve.