View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:34 AM   #25
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Anime Keyboard Smash Pack (submissions open)

Bump! Pack's not dead. I've been busy with home reno and work and forgot I made an email for this pack (oops!)

There's something I forgot to mention at the beginning, I'll be judging files in two phases- Listen/Watch (Basically I'll look at the submission in ArrowVortex from start to finish without pause) and Play test (Self-explanitory). If your file passes BOTH of these phases it's in. The reason why I'm doing this is because I work at night (yes I can play SM at work), and it's the only time I can actually play for multiple hours lately, and to make sure I give both phases a proper analysis (I'll do the first phase mostly when I'm off work except on my days off where I can do both). I'll put this up at the initial post as well in a more organized fashion BUT ANYWAYS ON TO THE FIRST SUBMISSION

Alderamin on the Sky (PorkyPink)

This song. Is DOPE. It's a great way to kick off this pack! There are a few little nitpicky things I noticed but I can tell you that this has passed the first phase

27.562s- I'm not sure if you intentionally left out a note here but if you did I'm a little confused because up earlier you were stepping the high-hat

1:03.196-1:03.958s- You're missing a couple 16ths in this drumfill :P

1:09.059s- Non-existent note placement? I'm wearing earphones and can't tell what that's going to

1:14.992-end: I suggest adding like 192nd freezes to accentuate that you're stepping the guitar part here but if you want to leave it that's fine too.

Nice job man, THIS is the kind of quality I'm looking for in this pack. I can't wait to play it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote