Default Re: hi19hi19 Plays Pad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
wrong cartoon heroes file. play skwid's
You take that back right now young man the DDR official file is amazin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
why does it say wife
I'm using Etterna because I like stuff like the NPS graph and it took less time to set up on my new computer (which was one of the main points of Etterna anyway, so I'm glad that goal was accomplished)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
in the future all modern art will be comprised of stepmania pad play offset plots
I'm personally very fond of that massive blob of green during the 16th run of Determinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
gj on getting close to passing exotic ethnic without doublestepping, that stuff takes time to learn.
I read crossovers (and spins) fairly well, honestly. So far I've always known which foot I should be using, the problem is that I'm never sure how far swing my foot over - I don't have a good sense of where I am relative to the mat yet so I frequently over/undershoot. Every time in the last run of Exotic Ethnic I've swing too far and lost my balance and then completely lost my place in the stream lol
I admit I double step spins though. Fuck spins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
What kind of pad do you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
what type of pad are you playing on?
SO

I have six Cobalt Fluxes.

And they're all broken.
And I've tried cleaning them all, nothing.
Used a multimeter to check all the wires and it looks like they should, in theory be working.
But then they don't, so I figured it's the control boxes.
But all three of my control boxes don't seem to work either, in any combination with any of the pads.

So I'm playing on a Red Octane soft pad, the nice ones with the foam insert and raised arrows. It's honestly nice, but I do wish I could get at least one of the $2000 of hard pad I have lying around to actually fucking work.
Does anyone know where I can get replacement control boxes? lol

Also, any suggestions for files?
Some of my friends have started playing too and they were wondering if I could get more packs with: electro swing songs, and Helbinde (one of my friends likes meme music more than me... it's scary)
So yeah suggestions on packs/singles that include those genres/artists would be cool too. Remember I play at the 7-9 level by official DDR ratings, and most of my friends play in the 4-8 area.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 01-24-2017 at 11:16 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote