View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

because i'm not improving in accuracy, speed, stamina, etc., i just jokingly had some vibra sessions with Stian and James May as my witnesses. after some runs of attempting JHM and MIHC clears repetitively even after being tired, I noticed that my hands woke up and magic happened.

some saw the two scores in sm thread but i'll post them again here (there's a reason for this thread, trust me).

started out as a joke song suggestion....

felt consistency in my left hand so i tried going for OME with failed but close runs that same day
(you can see how far I got)
. Stian actually has a very funny screenshot of my reaction lol

suddenly the clear happens

as well as this (even if it isn't a AA i held in there to gain life by vibrating faster than 200 bpm)

and a recorded run here

"vibrating scores in 2016 lol" yea i know. patience please.

suddenly my left hand vibrates at about 230-240 bpm 16th note pace (I shit you not, i had 1-2 cbs on that first jack in requiem). kind of nasty because my right hand doesn't vibrate as fast as my left but it was a cool pass

and this was actually really nice. hard to optimize this score unless you have the control to MA/PA the first wall somehow

"so what? (insert vibra SM player here) got this score, his is better, etc." yea i see your point....

but

WHAT. THE FUCK. HAPPENED? Like, I knew I had it in me to vibrate to an extent but a fluke moment had me vibrating at quantum speeds and suddenly I felt the warm embrace of the rhythm game angels above to congratulate me on another mind-blowing record in a completely different area of skill that I never thought I would have. I'm known for accuracy mostly and I never in my entire life imagined me passing this. just... I have no other words to say

If anyone is prepared to call bs, Stian has the recording of the aftermath as well as me attempting to pass it again with very very close calls of a second clear. He's prepared at any moment to upload the clips. this is just funny as hell to get a ridiculous pass in a category that i haven't fell in before. the previous scores are mainly to justify my vibrating abilities since just posting the intended score might raise some eyebrows.

Last edited by samurai7694; 09-14-2016 at 10:08 PM..
samurai7694 is offline   Reply With Quote