View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 08:04 AM   #30
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: hello allow me to introduce to u my Wife

https://www.mediafire.com/?ofa19t6zn81e08t

song search is back and i think mostly debugged. It can be activated by pressing left down right at the same time, hold them down together for half a second for best responsiveness

most of the bugs/quirks have been ironed out in more or less barbaric ways

all major gameplay screen features and elements have been rewritten for max performance now except for npscalc/graph and the bugs should be pretty much all ironed out

they're also all independent now and options are available to turn on/off individual elements, more detailed options will follow later

pretty much expect average fps to double during gameplay compared to the old theme, seriously the game runs like a dream i can't believe i didn't get around to doing this sooner

the last remaining tier 1 priority feature should be a 5 minute 3 liner but im tired and want to make sure it works as intended before putting it in

tier 2 priorities will basically be promoted to tier 1 after that's finished

k im too tired to write in any more detail

edit: this version is still compatible with the official 5.0.10 builds the next release *probably* wont be and will require xwidgets custom build which you should be using anyway because lol 60fps otherwise

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 08-28-2016 at 08:06 AM..
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote