View Single Post
Old 06-2-2016, 05:17 PM   #31
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: Stepping Stones of StepMania 3 Released!

Gonna keep going.

PART 1

Precious Heart (Heavy) - More interesting than I thought it was going to turn out, especially since you kept it fresh the entire time.

Riddle Solving Step - You know you game series is popular enough that it spawns 7 irish arrangement albums. :V You could have done way more with this song. It just felt so underutilized.

Silhoette of My Mind - dat engrish lol. For serious, that chart was okay. Nothing notable, really, but not bad.

Sonata V - The fuck? This ain't a sonata. For serious though, chart's pretty interesting. Nothing I'd play again though, that's just a personal thing.

Sting Chameleon Uses Bubble Crab's Very Essence as a Bathroom Product - Can't really say much about this. Does feel indexable.

Supersquatting - Was pretty fine, but then you ruined the ending by not keeping with the 16ths. WHY?

SURVIVOR - bmah does the Otaku Dream thing. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

The Deep Striker (DJ Myosuke Remix) - There's nothing really going on here at all. You did try your best to keep in interesting, so A for effort.

The End of the Journey - Much better than the previous attempt. That BPM spike is highly xmod unfriendly though...

The Entertainer - jumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjump.

The Game is Over - lol at the song choice, but those goddamn 24th jacks were very jarring in comparison to the rest of the chart.

Up and Down - Finally it got interesting. Couldn't pass cause of the tight minedodge after the first chorus, but was good from what I saw.

Verrucktheit - Nice, solid file. Those minifreezes were a bit obnoxious though.

Walk With Me - Cool file. 8)

Waxie's Dargle - It was okay. More funny than anything.

We Like Springs - Was a cool file, aside form my-first-solo-file syndrome. That is, up to the gimmick section, which is unreadable on xmod. Please don't do that again.

WTF (Where They From) (Troyboi Remix) - You did some pretty neat things with the chart. Kinda on the fence with this one.

Luv Sick - Looks pretty fun, but there's no way can I pass this. :<

Phantasm - That was nice.

So yeah, on the whole, the pack's got bipolar disorder. Nothing's too awful, save for a few and the good charts are really good. Favs include Cyllage City, Highscore, Little Too Close, Onna Kotoba no Soushitsu, Precious Heart, Verrucktheit, Walk With Me and Phantasm.

Last edited by Arntonach; 06-2-2016 at 05:53 PM..
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote