View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 01:42 PM   #14
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Songs of the Month (May 18, 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
I'm personally uncomfortable with it being rated that high, but yeah, given the scores I'm seeing on it I might have to push it to 90 or something (relying solely on scoring data it looks like it's playing harder than 90 but I'm super uncomfortable with giving this a rating of 91+)

Both assrod and I think it isn't Derby-tier but again we're both pretty biased so w.e fam I'm fine with 89/90 if that's what everyone else wants

Also yeah Caffeine is fucking hilarious and I'm glad it's finally live, though when I was playing it earlier yesterday Maggie very loudly expressed her great disdain for PSYCHOSTICK when I was less than 5 seconds into the song and not even knowing with certainty it was them

Something along the lines of "wow it's these shitlords again, who the fuck keeps stepping their bullshit" (heidy)
LOL Psychostick is top tier for shitposting jack files

And I wouldn't go so far as to put it as 90, I think 89 is about as far as I'd say. When I said it was equivalent to You Time, I meant in relation to their difficulty of their styles, ie jacks vs burst/streams. I would only extend to 90+ if you were relying on score data and it continues to show extremely outlying scores compared to other 88/89's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote