View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 10:36 PM   #148
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Re: Stepping Stones of StepMania 3 [OPEN]

I'm An Albatraoz - That hard chart is much, much closer to what I was looking for but I think it could still use some sprucing up. It's not a bad file by any means, it's just kinda dull. What if you added some freezes and some simple xmods or mines? Right now I don't think I will accept it because it's just a little too boring... but maybe if I get a good v2...?

She Wolf - Unfortunately, this suffers from the same problems as Albatraoz. It's not bad, but it is quite boring. And it doesn't help that the first 44 seconds of both charts are fairly generic 8th jump stream. I really don't think the song itself really lends itself to getting stepped either, or at least that cut. Sorry, mang

Highscore - The hard chart was a surprisingly fun jack-y file that I think would actually scale pretty well on rates. The Medium chart is a less fun, fairly simple chart, but I think most people will focus on playing the Hard chart. Decent mine dodging on both, so I can't complain too much about it. Damn shame about the ending. Awright bud

Kyuusei Argyos - Another file where you can tell which chart you put most of your effort into Most of the 32nd patterns are kinda tough to hit, but the rest of the chart makes up for it. Medium is alright; nothing really stands out, good or bad. I'll allow it

Also 1 1/2 week warning for submissions.

Also also, I'll be updating OP with links to music for anyone willing to work on gfx. Depending on what the charters say I might make slight modifications to we like springs and butterfly joe.

Also also also, I need FIXES FROM JAMES MAY, LEO, and BLAZZIKEN! I WANT THOSE BAD BOYS IN THE PACK PLEASE!

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 05-16-2016 at 10:59 PM..
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote