View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 11:55 PM   #195
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Anime North -2016- Hype Thread

Refer to AN's hotel listing on their website here: http://animenorth.com/live/index.php...d=94&Itemid=66

The availability is fairly accurate. If you don't mind the walking distance from the Congress Centre, The Holiday Inn, Westin, Marriott, and Quality Suites (All in Category B) are safe choices for hotels, and generally they have rooms available right up until a few weeks before AN.

lol when I think about it, I've only stayed at 4 hotels in the area over the years: The International Plaza, Radisson, Holiday Inn (the one beside the con with the Perkins), and the other Holiday Inn (the far one beside the Westin). The best ones out of the bunch were both Holidays Inns and the Radisson. I actually don't like the International Plaza rooms because they're small and don't even have a mini-fridge—the only redeeming thing is having two large beds. Reiterating that I'm probably the only person on here that actually got rooms at the International Plaza (again), ugh. Everyone else here seemed to have booked the Category B hotels or the Sheraton.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 02-28-2016 at 11:58 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote