View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 10:16 PM   #15
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2015 January/February Set 2

Caffeine: 7/10 accept
I bet this was stepped by hi19. Reminds me of THE LITTLE MERMAID. lmao. I loved the song. The offset felt wrong. My only issue are the jacks/jumpjacks in the later half. I feel they're exaggerated and should be toned down.

Entrance: 6.5/10 light accept
Song offset feels wrong. These jacks were unfair, and the stream right before the end has a one-handed trill which seems unjustifiably unfair to me...

The Impresario: 5.5/10 light reject
Yeah, the file lasts forever. Don't play this song with a full bladder. However, it is truly diverse and I believe it has tons of potential! My main gripe with the chart is the amount of missing/ghost notes, making it feel like it lacked polish. The song being so long, it's hard to point at precise spots... but yeah. That's my impression. Also, either the conversion killed this file, or the sync needs some tweaking, too.

TRIGGER HAPPY: 5/10
This file has TONS of potential, but at the moment is simply unfair. The jumps and hands at the end of almost every bursts... The fact you put some of these bursts as trills... The jumpjack glut right before the end... It's simply clashes way too much with the rest of the file, which is solidly and fairly stepped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks