DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
i mean just to see the names
The steps to get to an individual Batch page are mentioned in the BSE User Manual. To keep things simple for your specific case:
- Head on over to http://ffrtools.com/bse/batches to see the list of batches since September/October 2014.
- In the table, find "Official Tournament Batch" and click on it -- it's a link to the individual Batch page for the Official Tournament Batch.
- At the bottom of the screen there will be a "Stepartist Results" section that is collapsed, similar to a spoiler you'd see on the FFR forums. Click on it and you'll see the submissions each stepartist has for the batch.

As a side note, remember that I mentioned there are only 64 songs displayed for the OT Batch right now. There are 15 sets according to psychoangel691 so some more songs have to be added.

For everyone else: If you haven't read the User Manual, please read it as it may answer most of your questions.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote