Old 02-4-2016, 07:42 PM   #16
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Re: Stepping Stones of StepMania 3 [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude
I've got a super easy, short and sweet file for this, just needs 2-3 more difficulties.
Awesome!!! If it's a sequel to Right Back or Magic I would figuratively shit rainbows into my pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by literally everyone else except for XelNya and PorkyPink (but probably him too)
Oh I probably have files some files for this I can probably send
You are all majestic human beings and I can't wait to see what you send in

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya
Can't say I exactly agree with this rule though. But eh.
Bruh, this was the rule from the last one too! Is there any particular reason why you don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraezymann (in response to bmah asking about what difficulty he should aim for)
here

Comparing it to FFR, I'd say you're looking at about a low to mid 50's file. Or for Stepmania, we can take the Hard chart from your Clumsy Thoughts file (shoutouts to SSS1) as another example of my current limit.

This isn't to say that you CAN'T make something harder; on the contrary, that's what the multiple chart requirement is for. There just has to be a difficulty that someone of my skill level can pass. I really enjoyed the first pack and thought that it would be a great start for newcomers to the game, or for super casuals like me who haven't mastered stuff like D7 or higher yet. I hope that makes sense!
And in the OP of that thread I gave some screenshot examples of scores that I got (then) to help give an idea. Leo and BilliuMoto sent files that had some hard stuff in them, and after adding some easier charts they were a perfect fit Even your Magnolia was what I was looking for!

I'm not upset, just trying to explain why I set it up the way I did

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 02-4-2016 at 07:44 PM..
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote