View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #8
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2015 January/February Set 2

Caffeine | 6.5/ 10

I noticed alot of problems, but most of them were created by the wrong use of quads and hands, especially noticable during the ''caffeine'' parts where you put 2 quads behind eachother and the second ''caffeine'' was considerably louder. I also don't agree with anchoring the thrills in the beginning to the part after that.

Entrance | 6/10

Patterns overall were pretty fluid. I liked the way you used jumps , didn't like the sections with like 10 mini jacks in a row, just seemed out of place in this song.

Handsonic | 5/10

Song was incomplete, but that happens I guess when changes in the system are made. The song itself however was overstepped, it is definitely worth completing though, the song lends itself to be stepped. It felt slightly out of sync on lower rates though.

The impresario | 7.5/10

Impressive.. Long file, lot's of bpm changes and alot of voices. This is not an easy file to step. My biggest problem was that the first 1800 notes were slightly repetitive as weird as that may sound, I also noticed some slight out of sync arrows, but that can be easily fixed. You put alot of time in this and it's really not that bad. I would seriously consider cutting bits of the file though especially in the beginning.

TRIGGER HAPPY | 5.5/10

'
WARNING: this file is loud
File felt really empty at parts and way too dense at others. There was an extremely trolly thrill in the middle that is unacceptable in a file like this.

Last edited by M0nkeyz; 01-31-2016 at 12:31 PM..