View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 11:09 AM   #6
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2015 January/February Set 4

Azure | 6/10

The file is enjoyable. It's not too long, not too short. The problem is that the color scheme(BPM) seems really unstable here. you have parts with all 4's and all 8's making it seem really chaotic. Also the usage of hands and jumps seems excessive.

Garakuta Doll Play | 6.5/10

I really liked the file, the problem is that there is a lack of variety in the patterns, The use of jumps also seems kind of random. You use jumps for the bass in some instances and singles in others. It also seemed like there were some ghost arrows in the middle and some parts felt really empty.

Might like you better | 4.5/10

The problem is that the file flowed decently the first 250 notes. After that the dubstep part was completely empty and out of sync. The song was good, but the steps were incomplete.

Someone Anyone | 6.5/10

I felt the song was more than just one giant anchor, the majority of the song was just anchor after anchor after anchor. There were definitely parts(especially in the middle) that should be anchored, but I feel the melody was strong enough to make better patterns out of it.

The traveller | 5.5/10 | 6.5/10 without the sync issues

you had a wrong offset and seemingly a wrong BPM, the entire song was Out of Sync, and it got progressively worse

the patterns were anchored too much creating some very awkward patterns in the jumpstream parts

I also think you could have gone with a different approach in jump usage, because it made it really hard to see what the jumps emphasized.

Last edited by M0nkeyz; 01-31-2016 at 11:14 AM..