View Single Post
Old 01-9-2016, 01:20 AM   #5267
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C51)

Welcome to FFR TCG Anniversary Week!

The FFR TCG was born essentially on January 13th, 2015. The first thread was made 2 minutes before, but the first pack was unwrapped on the 13th. To celebrate the upcoming anniversary, I have something special for you all!

This week, almost everything is doubled! (only thing not doubled being fundy prices. *comedy drums*) For the next week (Now until next Friday) everything that you got one dose of, you will get two doses! This means 2 chances for a regular pack and 2 chances at a Token pack this week! It'll still be one challenge, but two parts to earn one pack in each part!

In addition to this, each pack (excluding fundy packs) will contain one additional card on top of what they already come with! No misprint bullshit this time I swear! I will also be opening 2 random packs to determine the lucky songs for the week. Here they all are! I bet you guys are asking the most important question though: Double achievements?! Yes! Double Achievements! Also with the additional card in each pack, some achievements that couldn't be completed in certain packs may be doable now.

7 Unhearted - Tier 1
72 Exclusive Utopia - Tier 8
24 The Lion's Dance - Tier 3
50 Unshakeable - Tier 6
43 TWILT [Heavy] - Tier 5
34 The Space Between [Heavy] - Tier 4
41 Pinkie's Castle - Tier 5

It'll still be buying just one fundy pack today. Once Jteh sees this, we'll do next Wed and Sat to be able to buy TWO fundy packs!

Last edited by badman7772; 01-9-2016 at 01:56 AM..
badman7772 is offline   Reply With Quote